Friday, March 6, 2015

Conquering Menswear : Trumaker Style


After many years of fashion styling women's wear I've decided to expand my repertoire into men's fashion. I just started working as an Outfitter with a new menswear line called Trumaker. We make shirts built-to-fit men's unique measurements. Pretty cool right?

I'd say we've all scrolled through our closets to find shirts we really like but (there's always a but) they're too baggy in the waist or too short in the arms... I could go on. Something is always a bit "off", when buying straight off the rack. Trumaker is determined to eliminate this issue while creating a convenient service for guys to shop.

"Made-to-measure—or as we call it, built-to-fit—has its roots in a different era of personal style, when clothes were cut and sewn to fit individuals and be worn for years, not fill discount shelves and wear out after a season." - Trumaker


trumaker.tumblr.com


How Does it Work?
Great question! Gentlemen, book an appointment with an Outfitter like myself and we'll come to you at a place and time of your choosing. To ensure the service is convenient and accessible, your local Outfitter will meet you at your office, home or favorite coffee shop. There we'll learn about you and your personal style, take your measurements and show you our catalog of shirt fabrics. Check out a Fitting Breakdown here.

After your first appointment your first shirt is built and sent your way in a few weeks. Once you try on your first shirt and the fit is accurate, future purchases are simply a click away through the online store or contact with me, your Outfitter!

trumaker.tumblr.com
Now Trumaker was created based around built-to-fit shirts but we've taken it up a notch with handmade built-to-fit blazers. Additionally we carry sweaters, t-shirts, ties, belts and wallets. Basically we're a one stop shop fellas.

trumaker.tumblr.com
Why I'm in Love?
I'm a social butterfly and since I started with Trumaker a week ago today, I've had the opportunity to reconnect with friends. As Outfitters get started we book appointments with friends, family and people we know. I'm loving catching up with everyone and learning about my friends' style.

A brand who holds fit and quality at the utmost priority has my respect. Plus I LOVE helping people look and feel good! Watch out menswear :)

Booking: dthaxton@trumakeroutfitter.com



7 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that you're going to be booked solid the next time you come to Boston...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me :) we'll have to map out a way to work around your wedding schedule!

      Delete
  2. Very cool Deyandre. Glad to have you on the team and representing Trumaker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jake, happy to be a part of the Chicago team!

      Delete
  3. This makes me want to wear mens' shirts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Girl you already know I'm getting a shirt! We'll get you set up with a shirt or shirtdress appointment :)

      Delete