Monday, March 30, 2015

Adventures in Modeling: Part Deux

Next Strides: Building a Modeling & Fashion Styling Portfolio

Last month I kept up my modeling and styling momentum with a second test shoot. This time I teamed up with the lovely and talented Momoko Fritz of Momoko Photography. Mo and I met at Anthropologie (sound familar?) and remained good friends. She played a major part in my decision to explore modeling.


We collaborated in October of 2013 for a mini shoot where she took the photograph pictured above. Mo really captured my spirit in this photo and the response I received from family and friends was overwhelming. The shoot stuck with me and had my gears turning. I was psyched to work with Mo again.

Additionally I had the opportunity to work with the multifaceted makeup artist Alyson Lyon again. Alyson has become such an awesome friend and resource since our shoot with Wittefini in January. Every time I leave this woman's side I take a wealth of knowledge with me.

Once again, before the shoot I shared an outfit lookbook I put together as well as a pinterest board of inspiration. Check out my look layouts below!




For our February shoot Alyson gave me a natural look for the majority of the photos and a dramatic eye and lip for my third outfit. Mo helped me transform my humble studio into, well... a photo studio!

We shot mainly film, which after shooting mainly digital for my first test shoot, was both nerve wracking and exciting. I love how the shots turned out. Mo and Alyson thank you for making me look and feel beautiful.

I'm seeing my growth from shoot to shoot and can't wait for what's ahead!













No comments:

Post a Comment