Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adventures in Modeling


Building a Portfolio: Modeling & Fashion Styling

I'm trying new things this year. Exploring the world of commercial and print modeling is underway.

Recently I teamed up with Chicago based Wittefini for a test photo shoot. Jeremy Witteveen and Tina Serafini are not only a talented photography duo but an adorable couple as well! Tina was one of my favorite clients when I was a Personal Stylist at Anthropologie. We've been scheming to work together for some time so I was thrilled a collaboration was finally coming to life.

Makeup artist Alyson Lyon executed two beautiful looks. The first was natural while the second was a bit edgier with a cat eye and bold lip color. I loved both and took a list of every Mac product she used.

Before the shoot I shared a lookbook of over ten potential outfits for the shoot as well as a Pinterest board of inspiration. I aimed to gather a range of moods, focusing on form fitting pieces to accentuate my figure. We were able to shoot four outfits in three hours!








Tina, Jeremy and Alyson truly made me look and feel beautiful for my first test shoot. Our collaboration was an amazing way to start building my modeling and fashion styling portfolio. I can't wait to work with this team again! Check out a few of my favorites below and head to my spankin new portfolio to see a few more :)








3 comments: